Saturday, January 17, 2015

Paisley's Private Parlor!

Today I went and picked up the mail.  Same as every other day of the month - bills, spam, and garbage.  Fortunately I have a wood stove so I know exactly where to file the bills.....I mean spam.

 I sat back and I thought about you - my amazing wonderful readers and what I could do to grace you with a smile not just here on the web but in YOUR mailbox and it dawned on me!  YOU need to get a free sample once a month in the mail for NO obligation other than because everyone deserves a little piece of sunshine in their life.




Here's how this works:

YOU go to this link and put in your information.  You also are going to choose from 5 categories of types of fragrance you prefer.  Select as many as you would like!  I won't mind! 

Every month, I will mail you a sample of a fragrance I think you might love from a category you selected along with a recipe card to get your wheels turning about how you're going to use this special little surprise with Pink Zebra fragrances you may already have on hand (or other past samples!)  Some months there might even be a little bonus for your efforts!

Win - Win - Win!  You get free PZ samples in the mail and ready to rock and roll.  *I* get a chance to connect with you on a monthly basis.  And you win again with a special scent you get to try with 0 investment!

What do you have to lose?  You're information is safe (unless my toddler feeds it to the dog...) and I would love to have the chance to let you get a sneak peek at all Pink Zebra has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment