Monday, January 26, 2015

Recipe of the Day: Biker Chic!

Those who know me well know there are so very many facets to my personality.  In my heart I'm kind and loving, but there's a definite edge to me. 

Some of you know that when you see me running around in my Harley Davidson jacket, that jacket is backed up by what's in the garage - a 2003 Harley Davidson Softtail Springer my husband bought shortly before leaving the Army.  I joking call that jacket my "Suit of Armor".  It's the "Don't mess with me" "I'm at the end of my rope" "Don't even THINK about it" jacket.  The "I've got this" "I WILL be treated with respect" "I am so much more than you think" jacket.  The "Do you really want to try this?" "You *honestly* think that statement was a good idea???" "Rack 'em up - Let's play ball" jacket.

You get the picture.


Introducing Biker Chic - the fragrance that makes me feel like I do when I've got my jacket on and it's time to rock and roll.  No further description needed.  3/4 Lovely Lady and 1/4 Napa Leather....just like me. My very first TRULY Uniquely MINE fragrance combination from Pink Zebra.  What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment